Forum Test d'Encrine
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mon forum test ~

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

pour the lol

AuteurMessage
Yûki
Admin
Yûki

Feuille de personnage
random: ici petit poney

pour the lol Empty
MessageSujet: pour the lol   pour the lol Icon_minitimeDim 27 Mar - 18:30

gif logan lerman
all these nights we were alone ∞
sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of nowhere. the clearest summer morning could end in a downpour. could end in lightning and thunder ✘ with pseudo

Timmy. His name, which doesn’t leave my mind, which twists and turns every night, since he was gone. Where ? He didn’t say anything. As usual, in truth. It’s always the same ; he comes, he goes, he comes back and he goes, again. Without ever saying what he does when he is far away from us, far away from me. Without ever saying if he’ll come back home. Without every saying if he’ll come back alive. I’m always afraid, I’m always worried when he’s not here. It’s stupid, maybe, he is not a child anymore. But he’s my little brother, and still today, especially today, I can’t help but think about the worst that could happen. The worst, that I couldn’t handle if that happens.

I shudder ; don’t think about it. You’re stupid, Rhapsodie. It’s always the same refrain, isn’t it ? A smile is starting to crack on my lips, but a sound which doesn’t belong to the forest suddenly shakes me. I stop to breathe, because it is as if the slightest sound could betray me. I know I take a lot of risks, trying to find my brother. But I can’t just wait, wisely, quietly ; the more days pass, the more I miss him. Sometimes, I think it’s all my fault ; somehow I wasn’t the brother he deserved to have when we were just children. Maybe I’m not, still today, and maybe I’m more or less a guilty of what became of him. What if I find the way to repair our mistakes ?

Just a split second of inattention, and a dark mass throws me on the ground. I roll over to avoid a blade whose I saw the brightness shining, reflected by the moonlight. I’m a little woozy, so I can’t take the risk of using Confuse Ray. I see this mass, this silhouette and its knife. I wait, a short time, and then I leap, using a Feint Attack to bite his shoulder. It’s successful, but he knocks me down and it takes my breath away. I cough, till I see this brightness shining, just on top of me, willing to… what ? I shudder, again ; there are two pairs of eyes in my minds. My daughter, my lovemove at all. I swallow, hardly, trying again and with all the will I have if it is to them. « Get out, you jerk ! » I spit, agressively. What would it be, if he changed their world in an other in which I am not ?

► bébé codage by Encrine

Dernière édition par Yûki le Dim 8 Mai - 13:41, édité 9 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://forumtestencrine.forumactif.org
Yûki
Admin
Yûki

Feuille de personnage
random: ici petit poney

pour the lol Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pour the lol   pour the lol Icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 9:38

Revenir en haut Aller en bas